List of Job Vacancies
Corporate Accounts Officer
Corporate Accounts Officer is in charge of establishing sales objectives and handle all sales activities. Their main responsibilities include preparing marketing/presentation materials, handle sales daily tasks through telephone and by customer interaction.
- Make cold calls to corporate clients
- Gather relevant data and information to develop a business proposal
- Set appointment for data gathering, sales presentations and negotiations
- Prepare and send business proposals
- Make follow-up on proposals released
- Must be willing to work in MAKATI (Head Office)
- Graduate of any business course
- Must have at least one year sales and marketing experience
The Hotline Representative is responsible for providing effective customer service for all clients and healthcare providers by using excellent, in-depth knowledge of company programs, and careful evaluation of request for approval of medically necessary procedures and availments.
- Accurately approves hospitalizations, OPD consultations, laboratory, diagnostic and surgical procedures as recommended by our Provider Specialists
- Promptly attends to calls made through our hotline by our Medical Providers and Clients/Members
- Acknowledges request for confinements from our Hospital Providers and approve or disapprove accordingly
- Monitors approved confinements until member is discharged.
- Facilitates discharge from hospitals of our clients/members and correctly computes for approved charges
- Issues accurate and correctly filled-out LOA to Hospitals
- Must be willing to work in MAKATI (Head Office), Shifting Hours
- Graduate of BS Nursing, Biology, Medical Technology, Radio Technology
- Check completeness of required documents
- ensure that all medical for check payment request has secured proper approval.
- prepares the check payment request within 2-7 working days TAT depending on pre-agreed term.
- conducts routine reconciliation of outstanding accounts with providers.
- ensure that all medical claims documents are properly filed and labeled.
- perform other duties maybe assigned from time to time.
- must be graduate of BS Nursing, Biology, Medical Technology, Radio Technology
- registered or not registered
- with or without experience
- Must be willing to work in Makati (head office), shifting hours
- Liaise with the EASTWEST HEALTHCARE INC. and SAMSUNG ELECTRO-MECHANICS PHILIPPINES CORP. for the day to day administration of Health Plan, Insurance Coverage of SAMSUNG ELECTRO-MECHANICS PHILIPPINES CORP.
- Report and monitor receipts of additions/deletions, covering endorsements, billing, membership IDs from the Principals, Dependents, and Extended Dependents of SAMSUNG ELECTRO-MECHANICS PHILIPPINES CORP. in close coordination with the CLINIC.
- File and monitor the status of claims filed for reimbursement by members after pre-adjudication of claims and completeness of claim documents in close coordination with the EASTWEST HEALTHCARE.
- Immediately report to the EASTWEST HEALTHCARE INC. any case needing immediate attention.
- Assist the assigned Retainer Physician/in the preparation of reports to be submitted to EASTWEST HEALTHCARE INC. at a frequency and format the company may require.
- Liaise for ANNUAL PHYSICAL EXAMS/EXEUTIVE CHECK UPS in coordination with EASTWEST HEALTHCARE, SAMSUNG ELECTRO-MECHANICS PHILIPPINES CORP. and the Retainer Physician/s.
- Record and maintain patient’s medical data gathered during consultations and treatments.
- Assist patient during confinement as needed including assistance in the documentation requirements necessary in hospitalization availment i.e. SSS, PhilHealth, and HMO.
- Assist in preparation of monthly medicine budget as needed for submission to the management of SAMSUNG ELECTRO-MECHANICS PHILIPPINES CORP.
- Perform other duties that maybe assigned from time to time by the company and/or SAMSUNG ELECTRO-MECHANICS PHILIPPINES CORP. in coordination with the EASTWEST HEALTHCARE (i.e Issuance of LOA). Please see attached Annex A
- Must be Male Registered Nurse
- Knowledgeable in HMO process
- Must be Graduate of BS Nursing
Private Duty Nurse
- Provides professional nursing care by utilizing all elements of nursing process.
- Assesses and evaluates client’s status by reviewing and implementing the plan of care regularly.
- Initiates and applies appropriate preventative, therapeutic and rehabilitative nursing procedures and techniques while maintaining communication regarding client care.
- Assist client with the daily activities.
- Assist other client’s medical personnel such as physical therapist, occupational therapist and speech therapist in providing continuity of care.
- Giving Peg tube feeding every four (4) hours.
- Giving medication as prescribe by the physician.
- Performs within the limits and preparation.
- Must be graduate of BS Nursing
- Must be Male Nurse with the height of 5’6 ft and willing to work in Makati City
- Coordinates admission of EastWest member/s to various hospitals within his/her assigned area
- Visits/Attends to admitted member/s to ensure that all medical needs are met
- Explains members’ benefits/coverage
- Secures all pertinent medical information and/or documents from our Provider necessary to evaluate member’s case
- Issues Letter of Authorization to eligible/covered members
- Computes and collects all disapproved charges including excess in room and board and professional fees, miscellaneous/personal expenses and incremental charges
- Assists member’s discharge from the Hospital
- Conducts regular visits to all our Providers/Partners (Coordinators, Specialists, Hospital Staffs, etc.) within their designated areas
- Works in close coordination with the Provider Relations Team in accreditation activities
- Assists his/her partner Claims Processor in preparing the attachments of Check Payments
- Delivers check payments to Providers within their designated areas
- Works in close coordination with his partner Claims Processor on matters pertaining to our Accounts with the Provider (payment posting, reconciliation, etc.)
- Prepares weekly accomplishment reports and itemized liquidation report
- Collates and Files medical Documents on member’s medical case
- Must be graduate of BS Nursing with PRC License ( Registered Nurse)
- Male or Female Nurse who are willing to work in different Hospitals in the following area: Quezon City, Batangas